Hobby Day Project is the first project of 6th grade; which consists of two parts.
Part 1: Essay which focuses on these questions:
- What is your hobby?
- How long have you been involved in this hobby?
- Explain the history of your hobby- How or when was it started?
- Who got you interested in this hobby?
- Why do you like about your hobby?
- What is your favorite think about your hobby?
- Is there anything else of importance that your can explain about your hobby?
Part 2: Presentation
- Project completed primarily at home.
- Students can your poster board, cardboard boxes, display board, or whatever material they can think of as a way to display their hobby.
- Students could present their hobby by gathering pictures, awards, pins, objects and other materials used in their hobby.
Hobby displays are then displayed during Open House (Parent Night) in September.