Kelly M. Birkhimer

High School Counselor


College-bound student-athletes can register with the NCAA Eligibility Center if they plan on participating in college athletics. 

  1.  Students can register by going to the Eligibility Center's Web site:
  2.  Click on NCAA College Bound Student Athletes Enter Here.
  3.  Then Click on the phone icon to start the registration process.

The NCAA wants to remind college-bound student-athletes that athletics eligibility and admission to a college or university are two separate processes and that both need to be completed.