"After the Bell"
Mrs. Venza organizes a program called After the Bell which is held on most Tuesdays and Thursdays after school to help students with assignments, study for tests and organize their materials. Students MUST let Mrs. Venza know if he/she is planning to stay after by completing a permission form indicating which day(s) he/she plans to attend. Permission forms may be found outside of Mrs. Venza's office (room 135), in the guidance office, and electronic copies are attached below. Mrs. Venza and the other teachers volunteer their time to provide this service and need to be able to plan accordingly. Please note, once in a while a meeting or other commitment may come up and the teachers may not be able to provide this service.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays there is an activity bus available to students that leaves at 3:45. This service is offered so that students may stay after school to work with a teacher or utilize the library. It is important to note that NO student is permitted to stay after school unless they are with a supervising staff member.
- All school rules apply during After the Bell.
- Students are expected to be respectful of all adults and peers.
- Students are expected to bring their materials with them to the library by 2:20.
- Students will be escorted out to the activity bus at 3:30. The buses leave promptly at 3:45. If students do not know what bus they ride, we will help them figure it out.
- Students who are being picked up by a parent should be picked up at 3:30 outside of the Middle School Office.
- If behavior becomes an issue, students may be asked not to join us in the future.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Venza at email@example.com. Thank you!!!!
After the Bell Permission Slip 10-11.docx