The Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PACCA) is a statewide, non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating the provision of quality early care and education to the children of Pennsylvania. The association shall:
- advocate to enhance the status of the child
- promote the value of educationally appropriate child care to the general public;
- be a statewide resource regarding early care and education;
- advocate at the local, state and federal levels for quality early care and education that responds to the needs of Pennsylvania children and families;
- provide a forum in which members can work cooperatively to develop programs and provide services;
- serve as a mechanism to coordinate and offer services to its members; and
- care profession.
PACCA’s core values are as follows:
- PACCA believes that all children have a right to a safe, healthy and developmentally stimulating early care and education experience.
- PACCA supports public policies that enable all families to have access to stable, affordable, quality early care and education for their children.
- PACCA exists to represent and be a resource for all legal child care programs regardless of structure (not for profit, for profit and public programs), type (family, group and center) or service offering (infant through school age).
- PACCA respects and is sensitive to the needs of providers as they serve children from all income levels, abilities and cultures.
- PACCA holds to a high standard of integrity as the benchmark of our work in striving to improve practices and policies for early care and education
For more information on PACCA, please visit: http://www.pacca.org/default.aspx