This course is a continuation of Algebra 1. Material covered includes work with functions, linear systems, quadratic equations and functions, polynomials and polynomial functions, radical functions and rational exponents.
The following are the chapters that will be covered this semester:
- Chapter 2- Functions, Equations, and Graphs (Review)
- Chapter 3- Linear Systems
- Chapter 5- Quadratic Equations and Functions
- Chapter 6- Polynomials and Polynomial Functions
- Chapter 7 - Radical Functions and Rational Exponents
- Chapter 9 - Rational Functions