This course is offered to the student as an introduction into the world of Algebra. Material covered includes work with signed numbers, equations, inequalities, functions, graphs, problem solving, ratios and proportions, and percents.
The following are the chapters that will be covered this semester:
- Chapter 1- Variables, Function Patterns, and Graphs
- Chapter 2- Rational Numbers
- Chapter 3- Solving Equations
- Chapter 4- Solving Inequalities
- Chapter 5- Graphs and Functions
- Chapter 6 – Solving Linear Equations and Their Graphs