Student Services

Guidance Department


Guidance Forms

Student Transcript request form

Any student that is planning on applying to college needs to fill out the student transcript request form in order to ensure that the transcript is sent to the college in which you are applying.  A form can be picked up in Student Services. If a student is under the age of 18, the form must also be signed by a parent/guardian. If you are a graduate, you must contact Shannon DeMent in Student Services at 570-784-8040 ext. 3331.


SAP Referral

Please click on the link below to make a Student Assistance Program referral. This referral can be anonymous and should be made if you are concerned about a current student.  Please include detailed information when you make a referral, as our SAP team will meet to discuss the information provided.